- Click on the “Download” button. This will initiate the download.
- Then click on the download icon in the upper right of the screen.
- Once the download is complete, locate the file in your Downloads folder or where your browser saves downloads.
- Right-click on the file and select “Extract All.” Choose where to extract the contents of the zip file. You can select “Browse” to view your folders and create a new folder if you prefer. When you have selected a folder to extract the file, select “Extract”.
- Open the newly created folder and locate the Microsoft Excel Plant List Generator file that was extracted from the zip file. Open this file. You might receive a message “SECURITY WARNING. Some active content has been disabled. Click for more details.” If so, select the “Enable Content” the button to enable the generator to run.
- Follow the instructions displayed on the “Instructions” sheet.
For more detailed installation instructions, click Here.